Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome to Gelid Sebborrhea

Gelid Sebborrhea is a celebration of all things Joel S Muttoe. For those who don't know, Muttoe was an obscure author of primarily short stories and poems, and a translator into English of French and German novels. He is the author of only a couple of novels, one of which, "Gelid Sebborhhea" (his famous "lost novel") gives this blog its title.

I'm currently at work on a biography of this endlessly fascinating author, and I hope to use this blog as a resource for posting on my research, and possibly to connect with other "Muttoenheads" about our love of this mysterious writer and his works.

The first few postings here will be re-postings from my other blog, "Project Child Murdering Robot," and from there I'll post some more about Muttoe's life and work. Please enjoy and, again, if you're a fan of Mr Muttoe's and/or you have any of his works you'd like to share, please feel free to contact me at the email address

ricky.sprague@hotmail.com

Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment